Those With Underlying Conditions are NOW ELIGIBLE for the COVID-19 Vaccine
As of February 15, 2021, people with the following underlying conditions are now eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine:
People who have-
- Cancer (current or in remission, including 9/11-related cancers)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Pulmonary disease, including but not limited to COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), asthma (moderate-to-severe), pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis and 9/11-related pulmonary diseases
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities including Down syndrome
- Heart conditions, including but not limited to heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies or hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system), including but not limited to solid organ transplant or from blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, use of other immune weakening medicines or other causes
- Severe obesity (body mass index of 40 kg/m2 or higher), obesity (body mass index of between 30 kg/m2 and 40 kg/m2)
- Sickle cell disease or thalassemia
- Type 1 or 2 diabetes mellitus
- Cerebrovascular disease (affects blood vessels and blood supply to the brain)
- Neurologic conditions including but not limited to Alzheimer's disease or dementia
- Liver disease
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility, please click here.
Please click here to find a vaccination site near you.
If you are a patient or an employee, please contact us at 917-793-1300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine.